Develop budgeting and planning applications within QV using KliqPlan
KliqPlan enables you to implement data-entry within QlikView and develop budgeting and planning applications It is a line of QlikView extension objects that support data-entry within QlikView using a rich set of features.
It enables you to enter numbers within QlikView and add data items too using a table editor. As KliqPlan works within the QlikView document there is no limit to the number of dimensions you can manage for your input data.
KliqPlan exploits all the powerful collaboration features within the QlikView platform to support social business discovery and collaborative planning in one single environment.KliqPlan exploits all the powerful collaboration features within the QlikView platform to support social business discovery and collaborative planning in one single environment.
KliqPlan enables you to:
- Initialise your budget with one click using any data as a reference
- Create different budget versions
- Manage distributed data-entry where different users collaborate in a secure and controlled way
- Manage planning calendars
- Explode an aggregate budget into a detailed one using a ‘top-down’ approach
- Leverage all the power of QlikView for analysing performance against budget
- Make the budget figures available for other systems
- Develop SOX-compliant applications using KliqPlan audit trails