- The right fit will be seasoned sales professional with 6 – 10 years of hands on experience in selling software solutions & services to Central/State Government, Boards etc.
- Handling the entire sales cycle from start to closure of the case (ERP, CRM, BI, BPM, HPM, CMS, workflow and e-Forms products).
- Identify and profile new business opportunities, perform market and competitor analysis and develop positioning strategy in Govt. Sector across businesses.
- Monitor and analyze sales activity against goals and recommend action plans to improve results.
- Define key selling propositions and implement them into all sales and marketing materials, client communications, and marketing events.
- Manage sales leads across products to determine lead quality, quantity, and allowable cost structure, changing processes accordingly.
- Oversee the entire sales and product cycle from identification to execution of new business opportunities.
- Ensure effective contract negotiations, implementations and transition from sales into operations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all existing and new clients ensuring high level of satisfaction and present new or enhanced product Offerings.
- BE/B. Tech from Tier1/Tier 2 college.
- MBA (Marketing) from Tier 1 university/ institute.
- 6-10 years of experience in managing sales & selling software solutions & services to Central/State Government, Boards etc. as AGM/DGM – Sales.
Delhi, Region: North