- Ability to uncover the challenges and issues a business is facing by running successful and targeted discovery sessions and workshops.
- Engage with business users to define, create and implement solution prototypes and pilots, and then manage those pilots through their inception to completion.
- The ability to confidently present and articulate the business value of the Salesforce cloud-based application suite and platform to managers and executives of all levels.
- Be an innovator who can create new solutions using out-of-the-box thinking.
- Deliver product, technical, and security related responses on RFPs/RFIs.
- Work as a team player by contributing, learning and sharing new knowledge.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of how to integrate cloud applications to existing business applications.
- Manage multiple customer engagements concurrently.
- Be self-motivated, flexible, and take initiative.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel as needed.
- At least 6 years’ experience in a comparable pre-sales position, supporting the sales cycle in selling CRM or high value business solutions.
- Data modelling skills are desirable.
- Business Analysis and Business case/ROI construction.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
- Superior presentation and demonstration skills.
- Experience in multi-product solution selling, ideally in Enterprise and Small/ Medium business markets.
- A broad understanding of and ability to articulate the benefits of Cloud Computing, SFA, Service & Support, Marketing and Mobile solutions.