Qlik GeoAnalytics lets you do powerful map visualizations and location-based analytics for both Qlik Sense® and QlikView® using patented technology that compresses and streams geoanalytic mapping data.
Geospatial visualization and analytics
Qlik GeoAnalytics not only provides comprehensive mapping capabilities, but also moves beyond visualization with built-in support for a broad range of advanced geoanalytic use cases to help reveal crucial geospatial information and expose. hidden geographic relationships.
High Performance, Interactive Mapping
Qlik GeoAnalytics uses patented technology to compress and stream mapping data.
Easily create maps using automatic geo-data lookup and then overlay them with different visualizations.
- Be more productive with on-the-fly location lookup capabilities
- Improve understanding by exploring all geo information along with any relationships within one map visualization
- Eliminate the overhead and expense of maintaining and managing access to a separate mapping database
Gain geospatial insight
With the ability to quickly show cartographic information, users can gain insight into patterns not easily interpreted through tables or charts to better understand the whole story that lives within their data.
- Go beyond map visualizations to understand and analyze geospatial relationships
- Efficiently access, visualize and analyze any existing geospatial related data and applications
Broad location-related use cases
With a full spectrum of mapping and geospatial capabilities that share a common set of tools and technologies, Qlik GeoAnalytics can meet the needs of a wide variety of location-related use cases.
- Flexibility to implement Qlik GeoAnalytics as a fully hosted solution
- Provide credibility and domain expertise to a customer’s geospatial engagement