- Interacting with the Clients and understanding customer requirement.
– Conduct proof of Concepts(POC) / Seeing in Believing.
– Able to answer technical queries related Qlik Products.
– Strong Visualization Skills.
– Able to understand Client requirements and can create solutions using Qlik Products.
- Strong QlikView & QlikSense design and development background.
- QlikView / QlikSense architecture knowledge.
- Support to the sales process for product demonstrations, proof of concepts and technical alignment meetings.
- Recent pre-sales/customer facing experience where you assisted with product demonstrations & proof of concepts.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence and / or Database platforms – SQL Server, Oracle, SAP etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in QlikView / QlikSense.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to quickly interpret a client’s requirements; design & build proof of concept applications under tight timescales.
- Ability to think on your feet to solve complex, client specific, technical issues.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of a business, coupled with a professional, customer focused approach.
Points to be noted:
- Willing to sign 2 years bond with the Company.
- Permanent position (directly on the payroll), No contract.
- All HR policy will be equally applicable; Confirmation/Increment will be applicable as per HR policy.
- Willing to relocate to any location in India or abroad as per the business requirements.