- Responsible for designing & developing data warehouse solutions using ETL tools (SSIS, Informatica) and databases (Oracle, SQL Server).
- Working closely with the Project Manager to manage the technical implementation of the solution. You are required to operate in a highly independent manner in a distributed and collaborative environment.
- 5+ years of Experience in SSIS, Informatica, Oracle, SQL Server, PL-SQL, Data Mart/Datawarehouse.
- Strong skills in using SSIS, Informatica PowerCenter.
- Hands on experience in Design, Development & Build activities in DW Projects.
- Hands-on development mentality, with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
- Understanding of Unix/Linux system, shell scripting.
- Experience with SQL Scripting, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, complex queries.
- Experience in ETL & DB performance tuning.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/multiple stakeholder environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Preferably an MCA/Engineering Graduate with overall 5+ year of experience into the role.